This little, really little freeware software named USB Disk Ejector does something that a lot of you can not do it namely remove your USB devices…quickly! How many times, above all if you are in a hurry, have you tried to remove your iPod, just to find out that you are compelled to follows certain steps and click on some icons on your screen, three, four, five times? Well, forget all this, In fact USB Disk Ejector is meant to shorten the removing process just for your happiness! Its features include:
- Eject the drive for a specific running program.
- Eject a drive by specifying a drive letter.
- Eject a drive by specifying a drive name.
- Eject a drive by specifying a partial drive name.
USB Disk Ejector reduces the whole removing process to…a click or a keyboard press, getting rid of the hated ‘now safe to remove this device’ dialog box!
Tags: freeware, usb, utility, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.