Some months ago I spoke of a nice freeware photo editor, which lets you wave goodbye those expensive, bulky, tricky to use software such as Photoshop. Today I want to speak about another freeware photo editor which promises you to be so easy to understand, that you won’t need any tutorial to start using it! Its name is Paint.NET and it is compatible with all Microsoft’s operative system including Vista SP1. It is also compatible with all the most famous processors such as Intel Core Duo and Quad. Pain.Net is able to manipulate all the major photo formats such as: png, jpeg, bmp, gif, tga, dds, tiff, pdn and psd. Its most important features include:
- Lots of special effects such as: 3D, rotate, zoom, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
- Lots of tools such as: curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves, Gradient tool, Magic Wand for selecting regions of similar, Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image, text editor, recolor tool etc.
- History window. This features lets you roll back in case you made some mistake and you wish to go back to the last good known change.
- Lots of plugins. If you wish to expand the range of tools Paint.NET has got, you can download new ones here.
- Big community. Paint.NET has been created to be used right out-of-the-box. In case you don’t know how to do something you can always count upon a strong community reachable by clicking here.
- Paint.NET uses Framework to work!
Tags: freeware, photo editor
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.