While trying to activate your brand new Windows Vista through (WPA), the whole process could meet some issue due to third-party firewall that is set to use HTTPS authentication to enable access to the Internet. To fix this issue read this trick:
- Click Start, type Internet Options in the Start Search text box, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites.
- Under Add this Web site to the zone, type the IP address or the DNS name of the non-Microsoft firewall.
- Click Add, and then click Close.
- Restart Windows Internet Explorer. If you are prompted, accept the warning message about the firewall certificate.
Tags: trick, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.