For some obscure purpose, all Windows Vista versions don’t have the Run Command in the Start Menu anymore. There are not any reason to have it removed since it is very useful when you want to launch some application without having to look for it. Let’s see how to restore it with a trick easy to apply.
- Right click on the Start icon.
- Click Properties.
- On Start menu tab click Customize.
- A list of features should now be available. Scroll the list down and tick Run Command.
- Click OK.
If you want to access the Run Command right away, just press the Windows button + R on your keyboard.
Tags: trick, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.