There are a lot of reasons why your Windows Vista may take too long to shut down. Most of the time these issues have to do with Vista itself which doesn’t manage to terminate a program properly and wait, wait, wait endlessly. There is a nice feature in the Control Panel that lets you understand what is wrong with your Vista and what program is slowing down its shut down time. Here is the trick:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Performance, Information and Tools.
- On the left pane click Advanced Tools.
- On the upper part of the window, just before “View advanced information about your computer’s performance” there is a small section which, in case something is wrong with you Vista, should report the following message: “Programs are causing Windows to shut down slowly”
- Click on it and find out which program is slowing down your PC.
- WHY DO A LAPTOP RUNNING VISTA TAKE SO LONG TO SHUT DOWN
- winvista takes long time to shut down
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
2 Comments to “Windows Vista takes too long to shut down”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.