There are a lot of reasons why your Windows Vista may take too long to shut down. Most of the time these issues have to do with Vista itself which doesn’t manage to terminate a program properly and wait, wait, wait endlessly. There is a nice feature in the Control Panel that lets you understand what is wrong with your Vista and what program is slowing down its shut down time. Here is the trick:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Performance, Information and Tools.
- On the left pane click Advanced Tools.
- On the upper part of the window, just before “View advanced information about your computer’s performance” there is a small section which, in case something is wrong with you Vista, should report the following message: “Programs are causing Windows to shut down slowly”
- Click on it and find out which program is slowing down your PC.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “Windows Vista takes too long to shut down”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.