If you use Internet Explorer 7, after a while or right away if you are particularly paranoid, you may want to delete all the junk which the browser has gathered while surfing and that, most of the time, may reveal other people what you visited and what did while you were at the computer. The classic solution is to delete all the temporary Internet files in IE7. If you want to make this procedure automatic you can use these nice pieces of codes, called batch files, which clean everything in one click. Here are the most important codes:
- Delete temporary Internet Files (all of them): RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8
- Delete Cookies: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2
- Delete History: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1
- Delete Passwords: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32
- Delete everything. Don’t leave any footprint in my computer: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351
To run these batch files it is sufficient to:
- Click Start.
- Copy and past the code in the Search Bar (right under All Programs), press Enter.
The codes provided work on Vista and XP
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
5 Comments to “Delete and clean Internet Explorer 7 Browsing History from the Command Line”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.