If you use Internet Explorer 7, after a while or right away if you are particularly paranoid, you may want to delete all the junk which the browser has gathered while surfing and that, most of the time, may reveal other people what you visited and what did while you were at the computer. The classic solution is to delete all the temporary Internet files in IE7. If you want to make this procedure automatic you can use these nice pieces of codes, called batch files, which clean everything in one click. Here are the most important codes:
- Delete temporary Internet Files (all of them): RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8
- Delete Cookies: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2
- Delete History: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1
- Delete Passwords: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32
- Delete everything. Don’t leave any footprint in my computer: RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351
To run these batch files it is sufficient to:
- Click Start.
- Copy and past the code in the Search Bar (right under All Programs), press Enter.
The codes provided work on Vista and XP
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
5 Comments to “Delete and clean Internet Explorer 7 Browsing History from the Command Line”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.