A few months ago I posted an article where I spoke about a hack which let you watch YouTube videos with a higher resolution. A few weeks ago YouTube has started offering high resolution videos as default. To take advantage of this new feature it is sufficient to follow this simple trick:
- Go to your YouTube account (if you don’t have one, you have to create it!).
- Under Account , click the Video Playback Quality link.
- Select the radio button I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it’s available to play video in higher quality by default.
- Click Save Settings.
- Next time you watch a YouTube video, you could see a link teasing you to watch it in high quality.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.