A few months ago I posted an article where I spoke about a hack which let you watch YouTube videos with a higher resolution. A few weeks ago YouTube has started offering high resolution videos as default. To take advantage of this new feature it is sufficient to follow this simple trick:
- Go to your YouTube account (if you don’t have one, you have to create it!).
- Under Account , click the Video Playback Quality link.
- Select the radio button I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it’s available to play video in higher quality by default.
- Click Save Settings.
- Next time you watch a YouTube video, you could see a link teasing you to watch it in high quality.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.