One of the most exciting new features in Firefox 3 is, without any doubt, the new Location Bar also known as Smart Location Bar (address bar), used to type and display the complete URL of websites. As a matter of fact, this new bar not only shows in its drop-down list the URL of the page you are visiting, but it also displays recently visited sites, typed URL, your bookmarks, page titles and tags. By default, the Smart location Bar gives you a maximum of 12 entries. If you want to change this figure to display as many results as you like, here is a simple trick to apply.
- Type about:config in the Address Bar.
- Click I’ll be careful, I promise! button to gain access to Firefox configuration page.
- Look for browser.urlbar.maxRichResults in the list.
- When you get it, double click on the browser.urlbar.maxRichResults.
- Now change the number (the default number should be 12) to whatever number you like.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
2 Comments to “Change the number of URL results in Firefox 3 Smart Location Bar”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.