As you know one of the most famous Firefox’s features ever, is the ability to show different websites in the same window. All these websites are neatly arranged into nice tabs right under the address bar. It is sufficient to click on one of them to open the relative website which was already loaded by Firefox. Of course the more tabs the less space the window has to show them all, forcing the browser to use a scroll button. Here is a nice trick to modify the width of Firefox tabs to show more of them and delay the appearence of the scroll arrow.
- Type about:config in the address bar.
- Click the I’ll be careful, I promise! button.
- In the filter bar type: browser.tabs.tabMinWidth and double-click on it.
- The default value should be set at 100 pixels.
- Change the figure to a lower one number to show more tabs.
- Click OK.
- Restart Firefox.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.