So, the new Firefox 3 is out with all its nice and wonderful features and improvements, but not all of us appreciate its sytle and novelties. For example the back button. OK, it is is quite handy, easy to spot and well, it is really impossible to miss it, right? But what if we want it to be just a little smaller? Here is the free trick to adjust its size.
- Right-click on Firefox’s toolbar.
- Click on Customize.
- In the Customize Toolbar window, tick Use small icons.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to shrink the back button in Firefox 3”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.