By default, Windows Vista uses large icons in the Start Menu. They are very nice and all, but they look un-professional and bulky, without grace! If you want to use small icons in order to show more of them and, at the same time, have a neater Start Menu, here is a little trick to follow.
- Right-click on the Start Menu.
- Click Properties.
- In the Start Menu tab, click on Customize… button.
- Scroll the list of option down, to the bottom and uncheck the box Use Large Icons.
Tags: trick, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.