If you are a web writer, of if you happen to write a lot while in the Internet, then you may find this trick quite interesting. As a matter of fact, Firefox 3 (and Firefox 2 also) has got a nice Spellchecker among its features. To enable it, just follow this simple procedure.
- Type about:config in the Address bar and press Enter.
- A message followed by a button saying “I’ll be carefull. I promise!” should appear. Click on it.
- Type layout.spellcheckDefault in the Filter field.
- Under the Filter field the preference layout.spellcheckDefault should appear. Click on it.
- Set the value equal to 2 to enable spell checking in single-line line controls.
Tags: Firefox, text editor, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.