After the famous article of mine talking about the possibility for Nokia N810 Internet Tablet to emulate Palm operating system, now I want to talk about another big opportunity for those of you guys who own the famous Nokia device. As a matter of fact, did you know that you can run Android on N810 and that you can do it in a few easy steps? Don’t you believe me? OK, here is the step-by-step procedure.
- The first thing to do is to download and save the android.img.bz2 image file on the N810 (internal memory or miniSD card; 110MB free space required).
- After that download and install the android-installer.deb file (Settings -> Application manager -> Install from file).
- Reboot your Nokia N810 and launch Android through the Extras menu.
- Done. As you see the procedure to launch Android is very simple, so simple that even a Linux dummy can do it! Enjoy!
Tags: freeware, Google App, n810
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.