After the famous article of mine talking about the possibility for Nokia N810 Internet Tablet to emulate Palm operating system, now I want to talk about another big opportunity for those of you guys who own the famous Nokia device. As a matter of fact, did you know that you can run Android on N810 and that you can do it in a few easy steps? Don’t you believe me? OK, here is the step-by-step procedure.
- The first thing to do is to download and save the android.img.bz2 image file on the N810 (internal memory or miniSD card; 110MB free space required).
- After that download and install the android-installer.deb file (Settings -> Application manager -> Install from file).
- Reboot your Nokia N810 and launch Android through the Extras menu.
- Done. As you see the procedure to launch Android is very simple, so simple that even a Linux dummy can do it! Enjoy!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.