After the famous article of mine talking about the possibility for Nokia N810 Internet Tablet to emulate Palm operating system, now I want to talk about another big opportunity for those of you guys who own the famous Nokia device. As a matter of fact, did you know that you can run Android on N810 and that you can do it in a few easy steps? Don’t you believe me? OK, here is the step-by-step procedure.
- The first thing to do is to download and save the android.img.bz2 image file on the N810 (internal memory or miniSD card; 110MB free space required).
- After that download and install the android-installer.deb file (Settings -> Application manager -> Install from file).
- Reboot your Nokia N810 and launch Android through the Extras menu.
- Done. As you see the procedure to launch Android is very simple, so simple that even a Linux dummy can do it! Enjoy!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.