How many times after downloading a file, have you been wondering how to change the place where Firefox store it? Sometimes the desktop doesn’t look like a great place to store your downloads since it is already clogged by dozens of icons, right? Luckily for you guys here is a little trick which lets you change the location (folder) where Firefox stores those files you download from the Internet.
- Click Tools on the Firefox upper bar.
- Click Options…
- A window should appear.
- The lower section of the windows is reserved to the Download options. Next to the Save File there is a Browse… button. Click on it and choose/change the location where Firefox puts your downloads.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.