If you use the new Google Chrome, after a while you may wish to save all of its bookmarks and history in a secure place just in case something goes wrong in your PC, or if you just want to export your Chrome data somewhere else. Today with Google Chrome Backup you can do it with just one click. As a matter of fact, thanks to this little, easy-to-use application you can create how many profiles you want and store in your computer or USB dongle as backups. Working with Google Chrome Backup is very easy. All you have to do is create a profile, select a location, and that’s it! Reading from the official website: “Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to create, backup, restore and manage Google Chrome profiles. A profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. Everything is done with one click. Latest version also supports Chromium, which modified version of Google Chrome, for portable use.”
Its most important features include:
- Create New Profile
- Add exisiting.
- Delete Profile.
- Backup/Restore Profile.
- Create a Chrome Shortcut.
- Show Details.
- The latest version of Google Chrome Backup supports Chromium also.
If you wish to download this application, here is the link.
- backup chrome
- How to Use Text-to-Speech Converter Feature in Windows 10,8,7
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.