If you bought your computer in some foreign country, by now you should know that the pre-installed Windows Vista operating system, which comes bundled in the computer, has got the same language of the country you got it from. You should also know that there is no way to change the operating system language, since the ability to switch among different languages is only available in Windows Vista Ultimate. But if you really want such a feature because, for example, you bought your nice laptop in German and you understand %!$#@ about this language, here is a nice application which can be very useful to you. Its name is Vistalizator and lets you switch your Windows language to whatever language you want! The way Vistalizator works is really simple. It just “overrides the limit of one language on non-Ultimate Vista editions.” Here are its most important features:
- Switch Windows language (Vista O.S.) in less than 5 minutes.
- Uses official Microsoft Vista language packs.
- Compatible with 32-bit, 64-bit Vista and SP1
- Safe use – no file is overwritten/changed during language installation (except for language upgrade after installing Vista SP1).
If you want to download it, here is the link from the official website.
Tags: freeware, hack, translator, utility, Windows Vista
- step by step change os language vista
- windows vista change os language
- changing system language on windows vista ultimate
- how to change system languagh in windows vista
- installer langue systeme win vista
- vista change system language
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to change Windows Vista operating system language”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.