If you use e-mails for work or because you are a blogger or just a regular user, you may want to add your personal information such as your profession, address, phone number, website address etc. as an email signature at the end of them. This, apart from being terribly professional, lets other people identify you right away with all the information they need to contact you. Today, creating your personal and professional-looking email signature is not an issue anymore thanks to a little Firefox add-on.
In fact, WiseStamp lets you “easily customize & add personalized email signatures on any webmail service (Gmail ,Yahoo ,Aol mail, Hotmail)”. Its most important features are:
- Design your own style, font, colors, images, pics etc.
- Add your social services such as: IM Services, LinkedIn, Facebook, del.icio.us etc.
- Create business & personal signatures to insert in your emails.
- Supports to all webmail functions- Compose Mail, Reply, and Forward.
- Option to treat each signature as HTML
- Much more…
Tags: add-on, Firefox
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.