If you use your computer quite a lot, you know how irritating the User Login Screen is. As a matter of fact, every time you turn on your Vista, you will have to face the dreaded User Login Screen. This screen prompts you to type your password to gain access to the operating system itself. If you want to stop this harassment, here is a simple trick easy to apply.
- Click Start.
- In the Search bar type: netplwiz and press Enter.
- Just uncheck Users must enter a username and password to use this computer
- Probably you will be prompted to write your password. Enter it or leave it blank.
- Press Ok.
Tags: hack, security, Windows Vista
- remove login screen windows vista
- how to disable logon screen in windows vista
- stop logon screen appearing in vista
- turn off login screen windows vista
- turn off user login
- vista sp2 login screen
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.