Google is the most famous Web search engine in the world which has developed, during these years, a lot of web applications to improve our Internet experience. Sadly you can not customize Google applications at all and everything is left up to Google which disposes of the layouts of these applications completely. Luckily for us, there is a nice freeware add-on for Firefox which from a-to-z, customize Google utilities. CustomizeGoogle helps you customize everything: Google Search, Google Docs,Gmail, Google Reader, Video, Apps and More. Now, with CustomizeGoogle, everything is up to you and you decide what features to keep from the one to delete such as: unwanted information, ads, Spam Box etc. Here is a list of its most important features and the link to download it.
- Add Google Suggest to your web search.
- Add links to competitors.
- Rewrite links to point straight to the images in Google Images.
- Remove image copying restrictions in Google Book Search.
- Secure Gmail and Google Calendar, switch to https.
- Block Google Analytics cookies.
- Hide the Gmail spam counter.
- Remove ads.
- Anonymize your Google userid.
- Filter spammy websites from search results.
- Add links to WayBack Machine (webpage history).
- Stream Google search result pages NEW!.
- Much more…
Tags: add-on, Firefox, Google App
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.