A few days ago I wrote an article about the upcoming Windows 7 which was released at the Professional Developers Conference 2008 (PDC2008) in Los Angeles. On that article I also spoke where and how to download it. Well, if you had a chance to try it out, by now you should know that some of its features are…locked.
As a matter of fact, that particular built which was released during that conference was openly locked by Microsoft in order to prevent you from taking advantage of some of its most important features such as the new Taskbar and the Desktop Wallpaper Changer. If you really want to try out the new Windows 7 and have a pretty good idea of its most important traits, here is Blue Badge, a simple patch which unleash the real power of Windows 7. Please note that: “…As the dialog indicates, patched files are not backed up. I suggest all users back up, by copying into a temporary folder somewhere, the following files…”
Tags: news, Windows 7
- unlock windows 7 features
- UNLOCK windows 7 features without upgrading
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.