Google has just launched its new service inside Gmail which enables users to voice and video chat. To use this new feature, the only thing you have got to do is just to download and install the voice and video plugin and that’s it. The rest is up to Gmail. This new feature, according to gmailblog.blogspot.com has been designed by “using Internet standards such as XMPP, RTP, and H.264, which means that third-party applications and networks can choose to inter-operate with Gmail voice and video chat.” Once you have installed the plugin, ” just click on the “Video & more” menu at the bottom of your Gmail chat window, and choose “Start video chat.” If you want to know more, watch the video below.
Tags: chat, email, Google App, news, video
- I want to watch video in gmail
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.