While surfing the Internet, at a certain point, you may need to send an e-mail containing the link of the page you are reading to your friends or coworkers or whoever you want. Most browsers have got a “Send Link” button which lets users send a web link in a couple of steps by using their default e-mail application. Sadly, Google Chrome doesn’t have such a feature. Let’s see how we can add a Send Link button thanks to a little hack.
- While in Google Chrome, right-click the Bookmarks bar and click on Add Page.
- In the Name textbox, type the word Send Link.
- Click OK to apply the hack.
- Alternatively, if you feel uncomfortable with the above procedure, just drag this link here, to your Bookmark bar
- how do i send a web page via a link in google chrome
- send email link in chrome
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
3 Comments to “How to add a Send Link button in Google Chrome”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.