While surfing the Internet, at a certain point, you may need to send an e-mail containing the link of the page you are reading to your friends or coworkers or whoever you want. Most browsers have got a “Send Link” button which lets users send a web link in a couple of steps by using their default e-mail application. Sadly, Google Chrome doesn’t have such a feature. Let’s see how we can add a Send Link button thanks to a little hack.
- While in Google Chrome, right-click the Bookmarks bar and click on Add Page.
- In the Name textbox, type the word Send Link.
- Click OK to apply the hack.
- Alternatively, if you feel uncomfortable with the above procedure, just drag this link here, to your Bookmark bar
Tags: Chrome, hack
- how to forward a link in google chrome
- add send link to chrome
- how to send link from google chrome
- how to send link google chrome
- how to send link in google chrome
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to add a Send Link button in Google Chrome”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.