While visiting the page of a website you might need to get all of its links and images for your own purposes. Maybe you want to visit the pages those links refer to later, or you want to use those nice images for your own blog or just for fun. Whatever the reason, here is a little add-on which, in a very simple but effective way, retrieves links and images from a web page in a matter of seconds.
DownThemAll is a simple add-on which works as a download manager. Here are its features:
- Fast download manager to download whatever you want from the Internet.
- It features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 400%. You can also pause and resume your downloads.
Reading from the official website: “DownThemAll is fast, reliable and easy-to-use! It lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage and much more: you can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want!”
Tags: add-on, Firefox
- how to download images from other links
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.