Speed is everything in the Internet nowadays. Having a fast Internet connection means surfing the web smoothly, running a snappy browser means exploring websites and blogs quickly and without issues, opening multiple links in a matter of seconds means saving more time to dedicate to other tasks. But wait a minute. Having a fast Internet connection and a snappy browser don’t require any manual operation. Everything is automatic because everything is run by servers and computers. But when it comes to opening a lot of links the story is quite different. In fact, you need to manually open them one-by-one, and this can be time consuming and quite, really quite boring. Let’s learn how we can open a lot of links in no time!
Snaplink is a nice Firefox add-on which lets users to open multiple links into different tabs or windows. The whole operation is performed just by drawing a box around the links you wish to open. Drawing a box is quite simple. Just right-click the right mouse button, and drag the cursor to create a square. Any links inside this green box will have a red box drawn around them. At this point you can press and hold the Alt key top open them all instantly.
Tags: add-on, Firefox
- way to open a bunch of links fast
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.