YouTube is the best place to share and watch videos. That’s a fact. In the Internet there are a lot of free applications which let you download and convert these videos for your own purposes. Some hacks instead, let you embed YouTube videos in your blog or watch them in high resolution. As you see, apparently, there is everything you need to play with YouTube videos and nothing else need to be discovered. Anyway, there is a very useful little application few people know about, so far. This application lets you watch your YouTube videos in slow motion or fast motion without changing the pitch of their audio .
My Speed pluging for YouTube is a nice, simple application whose goal is to let you change the speed of any flash videos without tampering the audio. My Speed lets you watch a video in slow motion or fast motion. If you are still thinking why the heck you should need an application like this, just think of what happens when you want to learn or see something showed on a running fast video. Wouldn’t be nice to slow the video down, just a little bit, to see better what it is showing? MySpeed Plug-In for Flash is for free and supports Firefox 2 or 3, Internet Explorer 6 or 7.
Tags: add-on, Firefox, Internet Explorer, video
- youtube slowmotion
- how to watch youtube in slow motion without using real player
- how to watch quick youtube videos at a slow motion
- how to watch you tube videos super slow mo
- playing back youtube videos with slowed audio
- slow motion video using gz-e205
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
8 Comments to “How to watch a YouTube video in slow motion”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.