If you have a lot of pictures in your computer, read this article on how to preview pics in a zipped file. If you want to show your pictures in a more professional way, you might want to convert them to PDF documents. Let’s see how we can do it, thanks to a light freeware software.
Image to PDF Converter Free is a nice free utility whose purpose is to convert your pictures to PDF files in a couple of steps. All you have to do is select your picture having one of the following format: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, TGA, GIF, and click the Convert button to have your images converted automatically! Here is a list of its features:
- Supports drag and drop.
- Set the page size.
- Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, produce information.
- Doesn’t need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
If you want to download Image to PDF Converter Free, click here.
Tags: freeware, Pdf, utility
- convert pictures to pdf file
- pics to pdf
- how to convert pics to pdfs
- How to Transfer HTLM pictures to PDF file
- convert pics to pdf
- pdf file for free pizza pics
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
6 Comments to “How to convert pictures to PDF”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.