Have you ever wondered how to see what’s up on your clipboard in a fast and easy way and, above all, without using the annoying copy-and-paste in your Notepad? Let’s see how we can do it with this simple trick.
- Right-click on an empy are of your desktop.
- Click New.
- Click Shortcut and create one of it.
- In the box, type %windir%\System32\clipbrd.exe
- Give a name to this new Shortcut.
- From now on, every time you want to see what’s on your clipboard, just double-click the shortcut.
Tags: trick, Windows XP
- shortcut keys for clipboard
- shortcut key for clipboard
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.