I have already spoken about other browsers in the past. In fact there are plenty of efficient and nice alternative to your preferred browser. You can use Firefox Minefield, you can indulge yourself among the best unconventional alternative to Google Chrome, you can use the excellent Avant browser, or even use Google Chrome in your Linux and Mac. Anyway what I am about to write today is going to take the way you use your browser to the next level. Have you ever thought to use the best browsers available in the Internet in one browser?
Yes, you got it right! In fact, thanks to Lunascape, today you can use the best browsers’ features belonging to Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome in just one browser. In this way you won’t need to switch among different browsers in order “to overcome incompatibility and inefficiency of web sites or browsers that are not well optimized to web standards.” But what’s behind Lunascape? How does it work? This incredible browser uses the three main browser rendering engines used by the best engines arond, namely: Trident (Internet Explorer), Gecko (Firefox), WebKit (Safari and Chrome). But let’s see what Lunascape’s best features are:
- 3x Faster Startup. Do you think Chrome is fast at startup? Well, try Lunascape and think better!
- Support for all the popular IE toolbars / add-ons.
- Surfing a website but you would like to switch the rendering engine because you can’t see the website in its best way? No problem! With Lunascape you can do that without restarting it!
- Lots of skin to change the look of the browser.
- The best features coming from the best browsers in just one place!
- Fully compatible with Windows Xp, Vista and Windows Server 2003.
Tags: Chrome, Firefox, freeware, Internet Explorer, Safari
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.