There are two things we have to use while searching the Internet: the keyboard and the mouse. These two tools let us perform all those operations and movements to write and execute our choices on the Computer’s screen. A special note is for the mouse whose importance is widely recognised by now. As a matter of fact, without it we could not click a link and open new pages. Anyway the combination of keyboard and mouse is not optimal while searching Google for example, and in some cases is quite time-consuming. Let’s see how to use Google…without the mouse.
Keyboardr is simple, clean and minimalist website whose task is to lighten you from the use of the mouse while searching Google. As a matter of fact it is sufficient to press Enter (click!) and use the key-arrows on your keyboard to perform and select your choices while surfing Google. But Keyboadr is more than this. In fact it is a meta-search offering you the results from Google, Wikipedia and YouTube to ensure that you will be able to find whatever you are searching.
- how to go to chrome downlods without a mouse
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.