Internet is a place full of interesting websites which contain lots of article to print and copy on your computer. It is just sufficient to select an article you like (left-click and drag the pointer down), press CTRL+C to copy it on your clipboard and, right after that, press CTRL+V to paste it on your notepad to save whatever text you wish from a website. But what happen when this little trick doesn’t work?
Simple, it means that the website or the page has been protected to prevent people like you from “stealing” the content. Let’s see how we can break this restriction by applying this hack.
- Go to the web page you wish to grab the content from.
- Press Enter.
- Copy and Paste whatever text you wish!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
15 Comments to “How to copy text from a protected Web Page”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.