Internet is a place full of interesting websites which contain lots of article to print and copy on your computer. It is just sufficient to select an article you like (left-click and drag the pointer down), press CTRL+C to copy it on your clipboard and, right after that, press CTRL+V to paste it on your notepad to save whatever text you wish from a website. But what happen when this little trick doesn’t work?
Simple, it means that the website or the page has been protected to prevent people like you from “stealing” the content. Let’s see how we can break this restriction by applying this hack.
- Go to the web page you wish to grab the content from.
- Press Enter.
- Copy and Paste whatever text you wish!
- how to copy text from a protected website
- printing from protected sites
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
15 Comments to “How to copy text from a protected Web Page”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.