Internet is a place full of interesting websites which contain lots of article to print and copy on your computer. It is just sufficient to select an article you like (left-click and drag the pointer down), press CTRL+C to copy it on your clipboard and, right after that, press CTRL+V to paste it on your notepad to save whatever text you wish from a website. But what happen when this little trick doesn’t work?
Simple, it means that the website or the page has been protected to prevent people like you from “stealing” the content. Let’s see how we can break this restriction by applying this hack.
- Go to the web page you wish to grab the content from.
- Press Enter.
- Copy and Paste whatever text you wish!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
15 Comments to “How to copy text from a protected Web Page”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.