There are a lot of useful utilities in Windows Vista the regular user doesn’t know about. You can have a pretty good idea by visiting my How to section. Today I want to write about a nice and useful, but rather unknown feature which lets you generate a health report in Windows Vista. This report is quite functional because, apart from telling what is wrong with your computer, gives you nice advice about how to fix them. Let’s see together how we can generate such a report in a couple of steps thanks to this little free trick.
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel make sure to have the new Vista interface (not the classic interface).
- Click System and Maintenance.
- Click Performance Information and Tools.
- On the left, click Advanced Tools.
- Bow click Generate a system health report.
At this point the system will start collecting information about your operating system for 60 seconds approximately. At the end of this process you will get a full, detailed diagnostic report where you will be able to see if your computer has got any issue or errors and the best way to fix them.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.