If you are one of the happy and lucky Windows 7 users you know pretty well how bothering all those watermarks appearing on the desktop are. As a matter of fact, if you have a beta or a RC (release candidate) you will see “For testing purposes only”, if your Windows 7 is not activated yet you will see “Evaluation copy”, if you are on testing mode you will see ‘Test Mode” and if you boot in safe mode you will see “Safe Mode”. If you want to get rid, delete and disable all of these annoying watermarks to get a nice, tidy and clean desktop, here is a simple script which will hack the system for you in a couple of clicks!
Tags: hack, Windows 7
- remove watermark win 7
- how do you remove windows 7 desktop watermark
- registry hack to remove win7 build details from desktop
- remove dream scene watermark
- remove testmodus watermark regedit
- remove watermarks with windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
20 Comments to “How to remove watermarks from Windows 7 desktop”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.