If you are one of the happy and lucky Windows 7 users you know pretty well how bothering all those watermarks appearing on the desktop are. As a matter of fact, if you have a beta or a RC (release candidate) you will see “For testing purposes only”, if your Windows 7 is not activated yet you will see “Evaluation copy”, if you are on testing mode you will see ‘Test Mode” and if you boot in safe mode you will see “Safe Mode”. If you want to get rid, delete and disable all of these annoying watermarks to get a nice, tidy and clean desktop, here is a simple script which will hack the system for you in a couple of clicks!
- windows 7 watermark registry
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
20 Comments to “How to remove watermarks from Windows 7 desktop”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.