There are a lot of ways to improve your computer’s performance. You might want to read a couple of the many tutorials available at Web Talk to speed your computer up. Anyway, if you are not into hacking, tweaking and modifying your operating system, you might want to use some simple freeware utility which, in a couple of clicks, is able to boost your PC performance in an unexpected, imprevisible way.
Pristy Utils is one of those software which, despite its simple and bare-bone looks, is really able to help you and your computer in a matter of a couple of minutes. Here are its most important features:
- System PowerDown. You can schedule everything in your computer as far as Reboot, Sleep, Log off, Lock desktop are concerned.
- Web Assistant. Organize your Web links better thanks to a Web Search, Database, News, Services organization.
- PC Detector. Find out what’s wrong in your computer with dozens of selective tests.
- Vista Booster. Tweak and optimize your computer thanks to CPU L2 setup, Boot defrag and other useful optimization settings.
- Memory Cleaner. Clean your RAM and boost your computer.
- File Wipeout. Clean your computer and remove your “fingerprints”
If you want to know more or if you just want to download this free application, visit the official website.
Tags: freeware, hack, trick, utility, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.