A couple of months ago I spoke of a nice hack which prevents people working/playing at your computer from changing your display settings. Today I still want to speak of ways to prevent people/coworkers/family members from changing those settings you managed to tweak in order to work smoothly at YOUR computer.
If you don’t want anybody to modify that color scheme you set in your Windows Vista which allows you to work without straining your eyes, here is a nice, free hack to apply.
- Open your Notepad.
- Copy-and-paste the following code:
- Now save the file as lockmycolor.reg
- Doubple click on the file to merge this code to the registry.
- Now turn your computer off and back on for the changes to take effect.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
One Comment to “How to prevent users from changing color scheme in Windows Vista”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.