A couple of months ago I spoke of a nice hack which prevents people working/playing at your computer from changing your display settings. Today I still want to speak of ways to prevent people/coworkers/family members from changing those settings you managed to tweak in order to work smoothly at YOUR computer.
If you don’t want anybody to modify that color scheme you set in your Windows Vista which allows you to work without straining your eyes, here is a nice, free hack to apply.
- Open your Notepad.
- Copy-and-paste the following code:
- Now save the file as lockmycolor.reg
- Doubple click on the file to merge this code to the registry.
- Now turn your computer off and back on for the changes to take effect.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to prevent users from changing color scheme in Windows Vista”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.