There are hundreds of online games in the Internet for you to play with. In most cases their quality is so good that it looks like playing at a game console. The down-side is that you have to be connected to the Internet. As a matter of fact, the websites these games are available on, don’t allow you to download them for free. If you want to play, you have to open the proper web page so that your browser will download a small file containing the games itself (usually a file with .swf extension for flash games). Apart from the fact that this file is very hard to recover in your PC, it is also difficult to make it work once you manage to retrieve it. Let’s learn how to have our private collection of flash games by getting .swf files and make them work.
So, the first thing you need is to be able to retrieve the .swf file containing the flash game. Browsing through unknown folders in your computer is quite difficult, so in this case you will use a little website which, in a couple of steps, will manage to download for you the desired file directly from the web page hosting it. Here is the procedure:
- Go to the page where you game is hosted and copy its address.
- Go to File2HD and paste the address.
- In the “Filter” section, select “Object”.
- Press “Get Files” button.
- A list of web addresses will appear. Choose the address containing the file having .swf extension which contains the game.
- Right-click on it and save it on your PC.
At this point the hardest part is over! Now you have to make the file work in order to play with the game. To do that, simply download and install a little application called FlashOffliner. Right after that:
- Right-click on the icon (FlashOffLiner application) located in the taskbar and click “Create new FlashOffLiner package” from the menu.
- Add the .swf file containing the game and name it. The application should now create a Game_Name.fop file.
- Now, right-click again on the icon in the taskbar and click Install “FlashOffliner Option”.
- Add the .fop file to install the game.
- Done! The game is ready to be played!
Tags: freeware, trick
- how to download turn online game offline
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
7 Comments to “How to play and download online flash games offline”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.