Every now and then, while working with Windows Vista and Windows 7, the operating system may give you the following error message: “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working”. This error points to svchost.exe and rasmans.dll_unloaded and despite it is still unclear why it is triggered, here is a nice workaround to fix it.
- Click Start.
- In the Search bar, type Task Scheduler and press Enter.
- On the left pane, click on Task Scheduler Library, Microsoft, Windows, RAC.
- Now, click the View Menu and tick Show Hidden Tasks.
- In the middle pane, right click on RACTask and click Disable.
- host process for windows has stopped working
- host process for windows stopped working
- host process for windows services has stopped working
- host process for windows services has stopped
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
14 Comments to “How to fix “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working””
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.