Every now and then, while working with Windows Vista and Windows 7, the operating system may give you the following error message: “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working”. This error points to svchost.exe and rasmans.dll_unloaded and despite it is still unclear why it is triggered, here is a nice workaround to fix it.
- Click Start.
- In the Search bar, type Task Scheduler and press Enter.
- On the left pane, click on Task Scheduler Library, Microsoft, Windows, RAC.
- Now, click the View Menu and tick Show Hidden Tasks.
- In the middle pane, right click on RACTask and click Disable.
- host process for windows has stopped working
- host process for windows stopped working
- host process for windows services has stopped working
- host process for windows services has stopped
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
14 Comments to “How to fix “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working””
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.