By default, the Quick Launch bar in Windows 7 has been disabled to make room to the new Superbar which allows you to directly add shortcuts of those applications you use mostly. Anyway, if you want to enable it beacuse you still feel something for the old Windows options, here is a nice and free trick that may come handy to you.
- Right click on the Superbar (taskbar) and from the menu choose New Toolbar.
- Browse to the following folder C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer.
- Now on the right-pane, select the Quick Launch folder and click the Select Folder button located at the bottom of the window.
- Right after that you should be able to see the Quick Launch bar.
- To move it next the the Start button, click on each icons in the Quick launch bar and select Unpin this program from taskbar.
- Move the Quick launch bar to the left and re-pib the icons back
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.