If you own Windows 7 you should know by now that the old, regular taskbar available in all Windows versions has been renamed and replaced by the Superbar. Like the old taskbar, its main task is to show you the icons of the most used programs and applications available in Windows 7 with the option to add (or delete) new icons. Anyway, by default, this Superbar just shows you the icons with no label. If you prefer to have icons and labels all together, here is a simple trick to apply.
- Right-click on any empty space of the Superbar.
- Click Properties.
- Under the taskbar tab, look for the Taskbar buttons and click on its drop down menu.
- Select Never combine.
- Click OK.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.