Lately, the guys at Google Labs have really spoiled us, as far as Gmail is concerned. As a matter of fact, after the exciting news of the forthcoming Offline Gmail for iPhone and Android phones, the possibility to add your location in the Gmail signature, the Gmail multipane view, the Youtube videos available in Gmail Talk and the new themes to change the default one with something spiced, we should not be amazed at anything else rolling out of the minds of the Google genius. Anyway, even this time Gmail has proved to be an endless well full of incredible surprises!
As a matter of fact, now among the themes available under the Settings tab, there is a nice icon, marked “Choose your own colors” offering you to customize your Gmail theme with your own flavours. Here is the rather simple procedure to change the color scheme:
- Log-in in your Gmail.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Themes.
- The last theme available should be the newest one marked as “Choose your own colors”. Click it.
- A new window should appear offering you the possibility to fully customize everything in the default theme.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
5 Comments to “How to customize Gmail with your own colors”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.