Among its innovations, Windows 7 has got a Favorites list on the left side of Windows Explorer. Such a feature gives the user a quick list of the most used locations on the computer. Furthermore, the Favorites list contains by default the following links: Desktop, Downloads and Recent Places. If you want to add more items to the Favorites list such as folders, libraries etc, here is a quick and easy trick to apply.
- Browse to the item (such as your drive, folder or libraries) you want to add to Favorites.
- Please, make sure that the full path of such an item is fully visible and correct on the Address Bar.
- Right-click on Favorites (right on the bar containing the yellow star).
- A menu should appear. Select Add Location in Browser to Favorites.
- Alternatively, to make things easier, you can just drag-and-drop a folder or a library or whatever you want to the Favorites, to automatically add a link to it.
If instead you want to delete an item from Favorites, here is another simple trick.
- Right-click on the item in the Favorites.
- A menu should appear. Select Delete.
- That’s it!
- how to add favorites in windows 7
- how to add to favorites on windows 7
- windows 7 explorer favorites
- how to add to favorites in windows 7
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
10 Comments to “How to add items to Favorites Windows 7 Explorer folder”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.