After installing Windows 7 on a computer where Windows Vista (or any other operating system) is already installed, you will notice that, upon rebooting, the system will show you in the dual boot screen, Windows 7 as default operating system. Let’s see how we can change this “attitude” thanks to a little trick.
- Start your Windows (no matter what Windows you are going to use).
- Click Start.
- In the Search Box, type MSConfig.exe and press Enter.
- Click the Boot.ini tab.
- Select your default operating system and press the Set as Default button.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.