If you are looking for a freeware e-book able to help you optimize and improve your Windows vista, here is the brand new Windows Vista Performance and Tuning e-book written by Microsoft itself and now available for free. Find out more!
Windows Vista Performance and Tuning is a great e-book apt for those users who are constantly looking for new ways to make their Windows Vista better. Reading from Microsoft Download Center: “Windows Vista and SP1 focus on delivering greater performance and overall system responsiveness. By striking a balance between speed and responsiveness, Windows Vista and SP1 deliver a level of performance that has the greatest positive impact on the system’s usability.” The e-book focuses on the following points:
• Making configuration changes that help a computer feel more responsive when you use it.
• Using hardware to boost the actual physical speed of a computer.
• Making configuration changes that help a computer to start faster.
• Making the computer more reliable may help increase performance.
• Monitoring performance occasionally so that you can stop problems before they get too big.
You can download Windows Vista Performance and Tuning in the following formats:
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Use Text-to-Speech Converter Feature in Windows 10,8,7
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.