If you are looking for a freeware e-book able to help you optimize and improve your Windows vista, here is the brand new Windows Vista Performance and Tuning e-book written by Microsoft itself and now available for free. Find out more!
Windows Vista Performance and Tuning is a great e-book apt for those users who are constantly looking for new ways to make their Windows Vista better. Reading from Microsoft Download Center: “Windows Vista and SP1 focus on delivering greater performance and overall system responsiveness. By striking a balance between speed and responsiveness, Windows Vista and SP1 deliver a level of performance that has the greatest positive impact on the system’s usability.” The e-book focuses on the following points:
• Making configuration changes that help a computer feel more responsive when you use it.
• Using hardware to boost the actual physical speed of a computer.
• Making configuration changes that help a computer to start faster.
• Making the computer more reliable may help increase performance.
• Monitoring performance occasionally so that you can stop problems before they get too big.
You can download Windows Vista Performance and Tuning in the following formats:
Tags: freeware, news, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.