After the release of Internet Explorer 8 RC1 a lot of people using Windows 7 have started experiencing a lot of issues such as system crashes, Internet Explorer crashes, memory leaks, issues with extensions etc. Microsoft, fully aware of this problems, also thanks to a lot of negative feedbacks, has promptly released a hotfix meant to solve these iussues.
The hotfix KB962921 is meant to solve the following issues:
- When Internet Explorer 8 is installed with Adobe Flash Player 10, Internet Explorer may become unresponsive.
- You experience a Print dialog box that is unusable when you try to print an Adobe PDF document.
- After a crash, Internet Explorer 8 becomes unresponsive, and you must restart the computer to resolve the problem.
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you visit some Web sites.
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you resize the browser window.
- Internet Explorer 8 does not seem to remember information that was stored in cookies on the computer.
- Popular third-party extensions cause crashes in Internet Explorer 8.
- Previously blocked third-party extensions are no longer blocked after you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
Here are the links to download the hotfix:
Update for Windows 7 Client Beta: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7Itanium based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7 Client Beta for x64-based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7 Server Beta for x64-based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.