After the release of Internet Explorer 8 RC1 a lot of people using Windows 7 have started experiencing a lot of issues such as system crashes, Internet Explorer crashes, memory leaks, issues with extensions etc. Microsoft, fully aware of this problems, also thanks to a lot of negative feedbacks, has promptly released a hotfix meant to solve these iussues.
The hotfix KB962921 is meant to solve the following issues:
- When Internet Explorer 8 is installed with Adobe Flash Player 10, Internet Explorer may become unresponsive.
- You experience a Print dialog box that is unusable when you try to print an Adobe PDF document.
- After a crash, Internet Explorer 8 becomes unresponsive, and you must restart the computer to resolve the problem.
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you visit some Web sites.
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you resize the browser window.
- Internet Explorer 8 does not seem to remember information that was stored in cookies on the computer.
- Popular third-party extensions cause crashes in Internet Explorer 8.
- Previously blocked third-party extensions are no longer blocked after you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
Here are the links to download the hotfix:
Update for Windows 7 Client Beta: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7Itanium based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7 Client Beta for x64-based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Update for Windows 7 Server Beta for x64-based Systems: Download Hotfix 962921
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.