Working on a computer is not an easy task at all. In fact, you have to take care of a huge variety of things in order to have a snappy machine, as fast as the first day you bought it. Well, with Windows having a snappy computer after one year and sometimes even after a month is very hard, but anyway we can try it! One of the most annoying task we have to perform in our beloved PC is its regular cleaning. Cleaning a PC means to get rid of old junk which tends to heap after our daily downloads, after we surf the Web or throw something in the recycle bin. Wouldn’t be nice to have an application which does this job for us…automatically?
Well, now with Cyber-D’s Auto Delete you can delete any old file and have a clean , fast computer without moving a finger to achieve this result cause everything will be performed automatically. The only thing you will have to do is set the utility up the first time it runs on your PC. It is sufficent to choose the folder to monitor, what files you want to delete and how old they have to be, to have Cyber-D’s Auto Delete do the “dirty job” for you! Here is a list of its most important features:
- Choose as many folders and subfolder you want the program to monitor.
- Delete files older than 1 day up to 1 year.
- Delete files without any canche to be recovered, thanks to the Secure delete files option. (deleted files will be overwritten).
Tags: freeware, security, utility
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to automatically delete any file on your computer”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.