YouTube is the most well known website offering free videos in the Internet. No doubt. You may want to read this article or this guide to know how to download its videos in your computer. You can also read this article on how to convert YouTube videos for your gadgets by using free software. Anyway, the world doesn’t finish with YouTube. As a matter of fact, there are other websites offering videos for free. A good example is DailyMotion.com which offers a lot of videos, sometimes completely different than the ones available on its most famous counterpart. But, how to download Dailymotion videos and have them in your PC or in your phone forever ? Here is the solution.
Dailymotion Video Downloader is a small freeware application which lets you download Dailymotion videos for your computer, iPod, iPhone, PSP etc. in a couple of clicks. After yuo have downloaded your favorite videos you won’t even need any spacial player or codec to watch them. Just play them in your Media Player. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Completely free with no spyware or adware.
- Quite easy to use.
- See the size and lenghtof the video before downloading it.
- Save your video as an .avi, .mpeg, .wmv, .flv file.
Tags: freeware, utility, video
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.