Web Talk is not new to freeware utilities able to do whatever you wish with your beloved videos. You may want to read this article, or this one. If instead you own a nice PSP or an iPod, you may want to read this other article. Anyway, it looks like there is no limit to the quantity of free applications you can find in the Internet able to help you in manipulating your videos.
Today I want to speak about a nice application which is so rich of features that I am not afraid to compare it to well known software you have to pay for if you want to use them. Free Video Converter is able to “to convert, split, merge and edit your movie files. It supports wide variety of video formats from AVI to Flash (FLV) and high-definition movies (MTS) captured with new HD cameras”. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Able to open and convert: AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MTS, RM, RMVB, QT, WMV, AVI, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime (QT), WMV.
- Easy to use and it requires no spacial knowledge.
- Able to split and merge multiple videos.
- Supports the new high-definition high-quality format H.264.
- Able to convert videos to famous formats supported by YouTube, iPod, iPhone, HDTV, and Web pages (Flash).
- Creates HTML pages that play converted videos as Flash movies (FLV) for easy publishing to the Web.
No tags for this post.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.