By default, if you want to log-on in Windows 7 you need to enter a password. In case you are the only user of the computer, this procedure may become quite irritating and time consuming. Let’s see how we can turn off this feature and automatically log-on in Windows 7.
- Click Start.
- Click Run…(CTRL+R).
- Now type: control userpasswords2. This will let you gain access to the User Account dialog box.
- Untick “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and click OK when prompted.
- At this point another window will appear prompting you to enter the current password and confirm it.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.