Google has just released a new service called Google Voice. This new application helps you better manage your voice communications .It will be initially available to users of GrandCentral, a service Google acquired back in July of 2007.
Google Voice is meant to enhance the way you use your phone. As a matter of fact, thanks to it, you will be able to:
- Get transcripts of your voicemail.
- Archive and search all of the SMS text messages you send and receive.
- Make low-priced international calls and easily access Goog-411 directory assistance.
- Listen before taking any call.
- Ban unwanted callers.
- Call any number in the states for free.
- Read your Voicemail.
- Receive voicemails via email or SMS.
- Talk with more people on the same call session.
- Record call and store them in the Internet.
Google Voice will be available to users of GrandCentral. If you want to know more, visit the official Google page.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.