Did you know that Windows 7 has got an hidden account with administrator privileges and something more? The main advantage of using this account is that you won’t be bothered by the famous UAC (User Account Control) which constantly nags you with warning reminders. Here is a trick to enable and turn on the Hidden Administrator account.
- Click Start.
- In the Search box, type cmd.
- Right click on the icon and select Run as Administrator.
- You should now face the Command Prompt black window.
- Now type net user administrator /active:yes If you want to disable it later use net user administrator /active:no
- In case you wish to password protect such an account, type Net user administrator [yourpassword]
- Log off and log in to see the hidden account fully available.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- how do i turn on administrator
- turn off administrator on windows 7
- turn on administrator in win7
- turn on hidden admin windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.