While surfing the Internet, we know only too well how a lot of websites are heavily loaded with tons of advertising. Sometimes web pages are so full of them that we can not concentrate on what we are reading, while other times their size is so big that our browser takes forever before displaying a page. Let’s see how we can solve this issue thanks to a small, freeware add-on.
If you want to know more, or if you want to download it, click here.
Tags: add-on, Chrome, Opera
- how to block driver advert in chrome in window 7
- lots of adverts on chrome
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to block advertising from websites in Google Chrome and Opera”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.